Pages

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Inspirational Blogs

I thought I would share with you all some of my favorite Fashion blogs! The blogs are written by some incredibly beautiful and successful girls. They give some great tips which I myself have picked up and are each very inspiring.


Cath in the City- Catherine Heienberg a gorgeous blogger from Norway- She writes about fashion, makeup and lots of other bits and bobs- she was nominated  for having Norway’s most inspiring blog at Vixen Blog Awards!


Find her blog here




Image found on Cath in the City's blog





Angelica Blick- Anegelica pushes the boundaries of fashion and if you want to know whats going to be big next season,this is the girl to come to! I think she has a fashion crystal ball! She is a Stylemaker and trend setter!


Find her blog here



Images found at Angelica Blick's blog 


No comments:

Post a Comment