Pages

Sunday, 2 December 2012

New House!

I will be moving into my new house in the next 2 weeks, yep I hear you...'2 weeks before Christmas are you crazy'! I am so excited ! My boyfriend and I have finally found a house we both love, it hasn't quite sunk in that its ours! Until I have the keys in my hands I don't think it will!

I have of course been trailing through ideas for Decor on Pinterest and have decorated my house already- in my head of course! Pinterest has the most amazing ideas! If your not already on Pinterest I would recommended it - find it here

Another great place to get interior ideas is a great website called Houzz which can be found here . They also have an app for the Iphone which is where i first found it! If you search for Houzz on the app store it is the first app that pops up.  Houzz Literally has thousands and thousands of pictures for ideas for bedrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, utility rooms, conservatory's,  walk in wardrobes, gardens the lot!

Here are a couple of ideas I found on Pinterest that I will certainly be using.


No comments:

Post a Comment